Tula "Bot Boy" baby carrier
'Bot Boy' gets gadgety with an imagined scene of a robot-building workshop! A gray panel is filled with colorful robots, stars, springs, tools, and oil splatters! This ultra fun design is framed with our olive green canvas and matching olive hood.
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safedevelopment for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- Olive canvas base with coordinating removable hood in olive
- Large front pocket on the contouring hips
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
BABY CARRIER PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS:
- Panel Measures 15.5" tall and 15” wide at the seat.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.